- Always trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning. When you light your candle for the first time please allow the candle to create an even pool around the diameter of your candle. It is best to burn your candle 2 to 3 hours in order to prevent a memory ring. However do not burn over 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended and only burn on a fire resistance surface.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings and debris.
- Keep away from drafts, vents and fans.
- Never extinguish candles with water, and be sure that the candle is completely extinguished before leaving the room.
- Never touch or move a burning candle, this can cause injury or fire.
- Do not burn a candle all the way down. Discontinue use when wax has half an inch left in the container. You can wash away the remaining wax residue with hot soap water and reuse the bowl. We recommend DAWN dish detergent for fast and easy clean up. They make wonderful accent pieces in your home and garden. We love to plant them with succulents!
ps. Custom orders are available for your special event in quantity of 6 or more. Choose your candle shape, scent and color way! Contact us for product availability and production time. https://www.winnisoapco.com/contact.html