Hot Buttered Rum Soy Candle
Vintage Winni Candle Collection
Hot Buttered Rum is our number one customer favorite!
- clean burning
- 10 oz American grown soy wax
- heavy, reusable smoky black or matte black glass vessels with lid
- gift box included
- burn time approx 60 hrs
- ships via Priority Mail med flat rate box
- Artisan crafted in Wolfeboro, NH USA
INSTRUCTIONS: Before lighting, trim the wick to 1/4". The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn long enough to liquefy the top layer of wax. Typically this will take 1 hour for every inch of the diameter, though that time frame can vary depending on environmental factors, such as oxygen levels, drafts or airflow, and temperatures. Wax has a "memory", so allowing the candle to liquefy nearly edge to edge will help prevent an uneven pool from forming in the future. To ensure the best life of your candle, keep your wick trimmed to 1/4" at all times. Your candle has reached the end of its useful life when there is 1/8" to 1/4" of wax left in the bottom of the vessel. Please do not burn your candle past this point, as you will risk damaging the vessel or its surroundings.
CARE: Always burn your candle on a level, non-flammable surface. Do not place directly on furnishings or linens. Avoid using in drafty areas and keep away from flammable materials. Never leave your candle unattended while lit. If you notice anything unusual happening such as the container getting too hot, the wick “falling” towards the edges of the container, or an unusually large wax pool, please extinguish your candle immediately.
Why should I choose soy wax?
- Soy wax is all natural and made from 100% soybeans. It is environmentally friendly and is a renewable resource, unlike paraffin wax which is derived from petroleum.
- Soy wax burns cleaner than paraffin wax. It does not emit chemicals or carcinogens (such as benzene) like some paraffin based waxes. There will also be minimal soot released from a soy wax candle.
- Our soy is 100% American grown supporting the American soybean farmer.
- Soy candles last longer! Due to the lower melting point, they burn up to 50% longer than paraffin based candles.
- Soy candles produce a stronger scent throw due to the low melting point of the wax.